Have you started your blog, graphic design class, cooking class, came up with a game plan to lose weight or seeking a side hustle. You have made a list of your goals or dream? Are you doing this to make extra money or simply, to prove you can do it. Again, are we make excuses or changes? Life is too short. I mean really short. I don’t want us to waste anymore time wishing and wanting. I want is to do and get. I want us to evict depression, self-doubt, suicidal thoughts, low-esteem, and excuses, we are going to put them out of our lives. There are some things we need to do 1st.
- Pray and be grateful for another day, everyday
- Surround yourself around positive people who will support you, because, believe it or not, not everyone will.
- Seek guidance, take a class, read material by bloggers that have been in arena.
- Pace yourself, and get some reason ( I’m guilty of this, because I didn’t go to bed until 3am and head a headache all day today). Staring at a computer for extended hours isn’t good for you.
- Don’t find yourself neglecting yourself, and love ones, because you have gotten to involved in your new passion. Don’t let it consume you.